
Widely considered the number one paintball team in the world as of recent years, the L.A. Ironmen have arguably the best roster in the sport. With a mix of super star young talents and experienced older players, they were able to capture the 2008 and 2009 World Cup, the biggest paintball tournament in the world. This year, they`re looking for a three-peat. But, there is speculation that Nicky Cuba, one of the best individual players in the game, and Jon Richardson, a hardy veteran who`s very consistent, won`t be returning to the team next year. If the rumours are true, this will leave a huge hole in their roster that will be very hard to fill. If they are unable to grab a solid player or two, their chances at winning a third straight World Cup are very slim.
until next time.
lilcutie38
hey lilcuttie38,
ReplyDeleteVery interesting post, I honestly never knew about there even being a real World Cup of Paintball but it's a very interesting thing to find out about.
Keep us posted.
I agree with the last comment. I didn't realize how intense the pro paintball circuit was. Wow
ReplyDelete