Tuesday, February 23, 2010

IWPL event 2

IWPL Event 2 - Infinite Adrenaline vs. Oshawa Fury from Ryan Wallace on Vimeo.




Cries of "Fury--us" went up from the Oshawa Fury team pit as the final horn sounded, bringing an end to a hard fought game. The Infinite Adrenaline team hung their heads low as they walked off the field while myself and the rest of my team were celebrating. It was a very good game to watch. It was very fast paced and action packed game but we managed to take control of it after a few quick points demorelized the other team. We were picking them apart, out playing them, and we were a lot quicker getting to our bunkers. They still managed to give us a fight with their superior gun fighting skills. I find that I played rather well, I meshed with my linemates a lot better this game and it showed on the scoreboard. Out of the ten points our team had, my line had seven of them. After the game was over and done, and everyone went home, we found out that Adrenaline did some research on our roster and found out we had an ex-pro player on the team. Having a pro/ex-pro on a team in this league is illegal apparently, so the head of the tournament took away our win, and we winded up losing by default. This just fueled our fire for the next games we'll be playing, I feel bad for the teams we have to face. But the next two games we have are on march fourteenth, the same day we leave for our Quebec trip. The next event I'll be able to play will have to be during the playoffs then. I'm looking forward to that day with great anticipation.

until next time,

lilcutie38

No comments:

Post a Comment