Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Practice march 21st
This practice had a different feel to it then the last. There was no gold medal hockey game being played to get us all hyped up, but we were still in a great mood to play some paintball. There were alot of players missing for one reason or another, but we managed to still field two lines of players per team. We started the practice with a run and some stretches to warm up and get loose. Then the fun began. We just sent line after line out to play against each other, and it turned out to be the most intense practice I've ever been to. Normally we get little breaks here and there, but this practice we didn't, and by the end of it I was so tired and sore I could hardly walk the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment